Parking on University property is subject to parking permit regulations. Endorsement of the parking permit application is consent to:
- uphold University parking policies, permit rights, and responsibilities;
- pay promptly any amount due the University for fines, fees, or expenses for violation of such rules or regulations by vehicles owned or operated by the permit holder;
- follow all University Parking Services procedures.
In addition, the following basic policies apply to all who park on Harvard property:
- parking regulations prevail at all times, including nights, weekends and holidays;
- parking permits (i.e., hangtags) must be displayed at all times.
- Parking Services Monitors and Harvard University Police Department (HUPD) Officers are empowered to enforce parking regulations and issue citations.
- All vehicles parking on University property must possess a license plate and valid registration sticker, or risk being considered abandoned and removed from University property.